1.Â Â Â Â Â Interpretations
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined as follows (both singular and plural):.
2.Â Â Â Definitions
- â€œYouâ€ means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- â€œCompanyâ€ (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to WarRoomWarRoom, LLC,2776 S. Arlington Mill Dr. #261, Arlington, VA 22206, and its affiliates.
- â€œAffiliateâ€ means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, membership interests, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- â€œAccountâ€ means a unique account created for You to access Our Service or parts of Our Service.
- â€œWebsiteâ€ refers to the WarRoomWarRoom website, accessible at https://www.WarRoomwarroom.org and the related podcast
- â€œServiceâ€ refers to the Website, including the podcast.
- â€œCountryâ€ refers to: United States
- â€œService Providerâ€ means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. Further, Service Provider refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- â€œThird-party Social Media Serviceâ€ refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- â€œPersonal Dataâ€ is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual and can include a name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, psychological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural and/or social identify of an individual. Further and for the avoidance of doubt, â€œPersonal Dataâ€ shall also include information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly to You. Personal Data is further defined in Section 3.1.1.
- â€œCookiesâ€ are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- â€œUsage Dataâ€ refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- â€œDo Not Track (DNT)â€ is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
- â€œBusiness Dataâ€ is any information that relates to Your business activities.
- â€œInformationâ€ is any information that relates to Personal Data and Business Data.
- â€œAnonymized Dataâ€ is a data processing technique that removes or modifies personally identifiable information; it results in anonymized data that cannot be associated with any one individual.
3.Â Â Â Types of Information Collected
3.1 Information You Provide Us
3.1.1 Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Account Information. When You create an account, We require certain information such as Your first name, last name, email address, role, and phone number.
- Profile Information. To use certain features of the Service, We may ask You to provide additional information such as Your Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country, profile picture or company logo.
- Identity Verification Information. To use certain features of the Service, We may collect identity verification information in connection with (a) creating and maintaining the security of our Services, (b) providing background and screening services, (c) fulfilling â€œknow your customerâ€ processes, required for certain payment services, (d) enabling You to make and receive payments, and (e) complying with other various regulatory requirements, You may be required to provide Us with information that can be used to verify Your identity, such as Your social security number, tax identification number, images of Your driver’s license, government issued ID, passport, national ID card, birthdate, and other authentication information.
- Communications with other Users. When You communicate through Our Service, We may collect information about Your communication and any information You choose to provide.
3.1.2 Business Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain information related to Your business. We understand Your Business Data is sensitive (and in some instances confidential). As such, we do not access, use or disclose Your Business Data except as set forth below in sections 4 and 5.
3.2 Information Collected When Using Our Service
3.2.1 Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
3.2.2 Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service and We will not be responsible for Your inability to access any part of our Service based on Your failure to accept Cookies
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with the Services and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the Service that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those Services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow Us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify You as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device You use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
3.3 Information Collected from Third Party Service Providers
3.3.1 Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant Us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal Data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
3.3.2 Publicly Available Information
The Company may collect information about You from publicly available databases, such as property records and news filings.
- How We Use, Share and Disclose Your Information
4.1 Use of Your Information
The Company may use Your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The information You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
4.2 Sharing of Your Information
The Company may share Your Information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your Information with Third-Party Service Providers to help us provide our services (such as payment processing, identity verification, background checks, monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact You, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited Our Service or for payment processing.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: Some of Our Services allow You to publish information to the public. When You share Information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- Sharing With Consent: We may share Your Information with other users that You expressly authorize. For example, if You use Our Services You may submit an application with Your Information and consent to sharing this Information with the expressed member.
- Anonymized Data: We may share aggregated and anonymized information to create industry reports. These reports may be made available or provided to the public.
4.3 Retention of Your Information
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this Usage Data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this Usage Data for longer time periods. Please note that if You request that Your Information be removed from Our databases, it may not be possible to completely delete all of Your Information due to technological and legal constraints.Â Your decision to proceed with using the Services will be deemed to be an acceptance of the possibility that not all of Your Information may be able to be deleted upon Your request.
4.4 Transfer of Your Information
Your Information, including Personal Data and Business Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this Information may be transferred to â€” and maintained on â€” computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
4.4.1 Business Transactions
4.4.2 Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
4.4.3 Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose Your Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
4.5 Security of Your Information
The security of Your Information is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable and reasonable means to protect Your Information, We cannot guarantee its absolute security and nothing herein will be deemed to imply any such promise on Our behalf.
5.Â Â Â Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Information
Service Providers have access to Your Information only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are permitted Â not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of Our Service.
5.1.1 Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of Our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
5.2 Email Marketing
We may use Your Information to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us at Our email address, [email protected]
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
5.3 Behavioral Remarketing
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, We may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
5.5 Credit & Background Check Reporting
We may use Your Information to perform credit and background checks asÂ We deem necessary in furtherance ofÂ providing the Service.
5.5.1 TransUnion LLC.
5.6 Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.Â Your use of the Service will be deemed consent to Our use of third-party Service Providers as set forth herein.
5.6.1 Invisible reCAPTCHA
We use an invisible captcha service named reCAPTCHA. reCAPTCHA is operated by Google.
The reCAPTCHA service may collect information from You and from Your Device for security purposes.
6.Â Â Â “Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third party websites do keep track of Your browsing activities. If You are visiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.
7.Â Â Â Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information or Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take immediate steps to remove that Personal Data from Our servers.
We also may limit how We collect, use, and store some of the Information of Users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means We will be unable to provide certain functionality of the Service to these users.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your Information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
8.Â Â Â Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility or liability Â for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.Â If You click on a link to a website not operated by Us, You fully and completely assume the risk of proceeding on that third party website.
10. Contact Us
- By email: [email protected]
By mail: WarRoom, LLC, 2776 S Arlington Mill Drive, #261, Arlington, VA 22206
- GDPR Privacy
If You are an EU resident and would like to request that your data be securely removed from Our systems, however collected, please send an email with proof of EU residency to [email protected] We will remove all relevant data, so long as that removal is technically feasible, does not impact the legitimate accounting or business practices of Our customers, and does not violate other regulatory or legal standards with which We must comply. We will also cooperate with Our customers in good faith to address any requests they receive or that may impact them directly.”